You are young and you are cool. You are digitally savvy and you grew up surfing the internet and playing games online. You also know how to juggle your job, your family, your smartphone and still take excellent care of your kids. If you recognize yourself in these, chances are you’re a millennial mom.
If you want to be sure though, answer the statements below!
10 signs you’re a millennial mom
- If you are a millennial mom, your pregnancy announcement is incomplete if it’s not posted on social media. True?
- Instead of picking up classic pregnancy books like “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” you prefer to be part of all “Moms Groups” online for getting expert’s advice.
- Millennial Mom’s baby birthday parties are real-life versions of your Pinterest Board.
- You shop for Diaper Genie refills on Amazon, but you haven’t been inside a Babies “R” Us since the ’90s.
- You know more stay-at-home dads than stay-at-home moms and none of them miss their 9 to 5 jobs.
- You think your child is absolutely gorgeous but an Instagram filter adds a nice touch to any photo. Don’t you think?
- Better yet, a tiny flower-crown filter on your Snapchat story will be the perfect detail.
- You always make sure that your baby looks super cute when posting their photo on social media. One photo can take quite a bit of preparation and planning.
- You considered the name Apple and then backed out after two of your cousins used it.
10. Your 3-year-old totally understands the concept of a #selfie.
If you answered yes to more than five of the statements above, you are a millennial mom. Share in the comments below what your results are because we want to know!